Guidelines to authors
Abstracts/Papers submission deadline 15. September 2018..
Works will be presented orally or as posters.
For oral presentations of the invited speakers provided exposure time is up to 20 minutes.
For oral presentations in sessions, provided time of exposure is up to 8 minutues.
For poster presentations provided exposure time is 5 minutues.
Invited speakers should send their work in extenso.
Confirmation of receipt and acceptance of your summary, and mode of presentation (oral or poster presentations) will be sent to your e-mail address.
YOU CAN SEND A SUMMARY OR WORK.
WE KINDLY ASK TO RESPECT THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING AND SENDING SUMMARIES
- A summary should be written in one of the languages in use in Montenegro or in English.
- A summary should be sent by: firstname.lastname@example.org as a Word document attached (attachment) with the title consisting of an author’s surname and the first four words of the title.
- A summary should contain a maximum of 300 words in general, 12 font, Times New Roman, line spacing first.
- It is not allowed to use images and tables.
- Title of abstract bold capital letters, Font12, Times New Roman.
- Write surname and initial of the name of an author and all co-authors (maximum of 5), without any title.
- In the first line write an institution / s, city and country of the author and co-authors. If there are more of them, to each author (after the name) and institution (before the title) mark the appropriate number in superscript.
- Provide e-mail address below institution.
- Put a blank line between the text and the names of the institutions.
- A summary should be structured: introduction, aim, material and methods, results, conclusions, and up to 5 keywords.
- A summary of case studies should be structured: introduction, case report, conclusion and up to 5 keywords.
- Original summary will not be edited; linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of an author.
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING AND SENDING WORK
- Text of a work can contain up to 3 pages of A4 size, 1 spacing, font 12, Times New Roman as a whole with the headline, institutions, authors, e-mail address, a summary of up to 120 words on one of the official language in Montenegro, the text of work including pictures, graphics or tables literature, summary in English.
- Use the Page Setup: 2 cm margins on all sides, A4 Format, Allignment Justified, Line spacing – Single, 0 pt Spacing, Indentation 0 cm.
- The title should be capitalized.
- Do not mention the academic titles of the authors.
- Authors’ names: surname, initial, and comma (1 author and at most of 5 co-authors).
- You should write institutions in line below the author’s name. If there are more of them, every author (after the name) and institution (before the title) mark the appropriate number. With the institution, specify the city and state.
- You should specify the e-mail address below institution.
- Under the title you should start the work with summary up to 120 words on one of the official languages in Montenegro for up to 5 keywords.
- The work must contain the following specified things: introduction and objectives, methods, results, discussion, conclusion and references.
- You should send work to e-mail: email@example.com as a Word document attached (attachment), with the title consisting of the author’s last name and the first four words of the title.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED SPEAKERS
The same method of writing titles, authors and institutions, summary in one of the official languages in Montenegro, abstract in English literature and work at a maximum of 5 A4 pages.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND POSTER PRESENTATION
Poster dimensions: Height 100 cm, width 70 cm (poster should not exceed these dimensions). Preparation of posters: All posters must be in one of the official languages in Montenegro or in English. Elements of posters (pictures, tables, graphics, drawings, photographs) should be simple, emphasizing that the text must be clearly readable from a distance of 1.5 m. Posters will be displayed in the exhibition area. For all the details, timing, route of exposure, as well as specific numbering of poster, authors will be notified along with the notification of acceptance. Posters should be brought personally to the Congress. Material for placing posters will be provided by the organizer.
Certificate of Participation
The Congress will be scored according to the Regulations on the Continuing Education of the Medical Association of Montenegro. Certificates of participation are part of a fee material of Congress and they are going to be assigned during registration.